May 2017 Update: Zapier integration in beta!
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a platform that allow connecting applications together and let them communicate to each other. With Parseur integration to Zapier, you can now extract data from emails and feed it to hundreds of other apps in real time!
This opens some new exciting scenarios like:
- Send leads from web form emails to a CRM like Zoho, HubSpot or Salesforce,
- Add email contact requests to your Trello board or Slack channel
- Automatically book your Google Calendar or Calendly from booking emails
- Send food delivery order emails to OnFleet
- Integrate support request emails to Asana, Github or Jira
- Send real estate lead emails to Zillow, Realvolve or LeadSimple
Parseur can now connect to more than 750 apps using Zapier, options are limitless!
What does beta mean?
Our Zapier integration is currently in beta. That means it will not show up on the Zapier website at the moment and you will need an invitation link in order to try out the integration.
The reason is that both the Zapier and Parseur teams want to make sure the integration works flawlessly and bug-free before making it public. We would like to encourage everybody testing it out to let us know of any problem uncovered, or suggestion for improvement!
How can I get an invitation to try the Zapier Integration?
We would like to gather some feedback before we can make sure it's working flawlessly as intended. If you're interested in testing Zapier, please use this invitation link.
You will also find that link in the Parseur app, under the "Export" section of your mailboxes.
We have also written a very detailed guide on how to set up your Zapier integration. Go check it out!
Other updates this month
Apart from that big Zapier update we have made some other improvements this month in Parseur:
- New: added a Help section in the app, on the left menu, that points to our How-To guides
- Improved: automatically adds a "Received" time field that defaults to the date Parseur received the email. You can override this field just by creating your own "Received" field.
- Improved: some performance improvements under the hood should make the app feel snappier for those of you with many documents
- Fix: adding field to a template could sometime lead to an improper display
That's all for this month! We hope Parseur gets better and better at solving your problem and helps you automate all those boring email data entry tasks!
As usual, don't hesitate to get in touch for any comment or question. We love feedback and new ideas :)