Automate data extraction
from PDFs using AI!
Use our AI PDF parser and OCR software to
extract data from invoices, receipts, contracts, bills of lading, and reports.
Send parsed data instantly to your applications.
Save countless hours of manual data entry.
How does it work?
Set up your PDF data extraction workflow in just 3 steps.
1. Upload PDFs
- Upload PDFs directly in the Parseur app, forward them to us by email or via our API.
2. Extract data from PDFs
- Tell our AI what data you need, or use our point-and-click editor to create data extraction templates.
3. Export parsed data
- Download extracted data to Excel, view it in Google Sheets, or send to thousands of other connected applications.
Why should I use a PDF parser?
Scraping, parsing, and automating data extraction from PDFs will save your business countless hours of manual data entry and improve your productivity.
data entry process
It's 2023, the age of artificial intelligence is upon us. Let AI do the boring job! Our robots will extract data from your PDFs and send it back to your applications instantly.Sign up for free
Improve your data entry speed and quality while reducing your costs. Parseur sets your data capture workflows on autopilot, allowing you to focus on your core business.See pricing
As easy as
With our AI-based extraction tool, simply list the data points you want to extract from your PDFs, and the AI will go look for them.Read about our AI
Extract data from any PDF, including scanned PDFs. Extract tables and tabular data. Normalize data like dates, numbers, and names. Geolocate addresses and so much more.Explore all features
Instantly send your data
where it belongs
Use our native connectors to Zapier, Microsoft Power Automate, and Make to send your parsed data to thousands of applications in real-time.View all integrations
They trust us with their PDF parsing workflows
Join thousands of businesses all over the world that use Parseur every day.
All you need to extract text from PDF
Parseur is a leading AI PDF scraper tool, with features you didn't even know you needed.
PDF to Excel
Extract data from PDFs and convert it to Excel with a few clicks. You can also extract your PDF to CSV and JSON.
PDF to Google Sheets
Convert PDFs into structured data and send it to Google Sheets in real-time.
Invoice data capture
Capture invoice data from your suppliers and instantly send it to your accounting software.
Extract PDF tables
Easily extract data from tables and repetitive structures like a variable number of items in an e-commerce order.
With AI OCR, simply tell Parseur the data you want extracted, and the AI will fetch it for you.
Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you are looking for? Reach out to our team!
- Is Parseur a free PDF extractor?
- Yes, it is! Although Parseur is mainly a commercial product, we offer a free plan with most features enabled and a small amount of free PDF parsing every month. Check out our pricing page for more information.
- Do you need technical or coding skills to use Parseur?
- No, you don't. Parseur is a no-code AI PDF extraction platform. Everything is point-and-click and easy to use. You don't need to know how to program to use it.
- Is Parseur suitable for high-volume PDF parsing?
- Yes, this is what we do best! Parseur is built for heavy-duty data parsing and can process thousands of documents per minute. Parseur is used by companies that parse hundreds of thousands of documents every month. You will find our high-volume pricing plans directly in your account after registration.
- How does Parseur compare with other OCR libraries?
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) engines such as Tesseract, ABBYY FineReader, or OmniPage specialize in recognizing text from images. And they stop there. Parseur goes one step further and uses Zonal OCR and Dynamic OCR to capture structured data from any document.
- How does Parseur compare with Nanonets?
- Nanonets is a solid PDF scraping solution fully leveraging machine learning. However, when something doesn't work the way you want, the tool can feel like a black box over which you have little control. Parseur gives you full control at every step with a transparent data-parsing workflow. Check out our Nanonets comparison article.
- Does Parseur offer a PDF extraction API?
- Yes, it does! You can use Parseur to parse your PDFs and send extracted data to your REST API using webhooks. You can also completely manage your Parseur account and mailboxes through our API. Check out the support documentation for our document extraction API for more information.
- I have specific legal or billing requirements. Can you help?
- Yes, we would be happy to! Although Parseur is primarily a self-service product, we do offer Enterprise plans where we can meet your specific requirements. Contact our sales team to get started and submit a quote request.