The most accurate OCR software
Parseur uses state-of-the-art AI and machine learning technologies to recognize text from documents with the highest accuracy. Our engine has already processed millions of pages across many industries, including finance, insurance, real estate, logistics, and e-commerce.
OCR is the foundation of data extraction
Optical Character Recognition is the technology that enables computers to recognize and extract text from documents. Having an accurate OCR engine is the base of any reliable data extraction process. Parseur's OCR engine uses Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing (NLP) leveraging models trained on the largest datasets on the market.
OCR is for everybody!
Our engine lets you identify text from all types of documents.
- Recognize text from PDFs' text layer (when present). Those PDFs with text are also known as searchable PDFs or PDF/A and are widely used.
- For scanned PDFs that don't contain a text layer but only images, Parseur performs Computer Vision to recognize and extract the text with a high degree of accuracy.
Emails and Text Documents
- Recognize text in emails (including rich text emails with pictures and links) and other text documents with 100% accuracy.
Spreadsheets and more!
- Parseur can also recognize text in Spreadsheets (Excel, CSVs), Word documents, Web pages, and more. Check out the complete list of supported file types.
Understands most languagesExtensive training datasets are the pillars of a highly accurate OCR engine. Our OCR engine is continually being trained with large and growing language-specific datasets from all over the world.
60+ languages supported
- Our OCR engine was extensively trained to recognize text in more than 60 languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, and more. Furthermore, it has experimental support for another 160+ languages.
- Parseur can recognize handwritten text using Latin, Japanese, and Korean alphabets. It also has experimental support for other handwritten alphabets, including Chinese, Greek, Cyrillic, and Vietnamese.
Go beyond OCR!
OCR extracts the raw text included in your documents, as unstructured data. That base data can then be brought into our visual Point & Click template editor and through our Zonal OCR and Dynamic OCR pipelines to create highly reliable structured data.
Powerful template engine
Extract data from various layouts by creating multiple templates and using automatic layout detection.
With Zonal OCR, extract text from fields that are at a fixed position on every similar document.