All data extraction features
The only data parsing and document processing tool you will ever need.
All-in-one document processing software
Extract data from emails, PDFs, spreadsheets, web pages and more!
- Compatible with all email providers and all email formats including Text emails, Rich Text emails (HTML) and Multipart MIME emails.
- Works seamlessly with both text-based and image-based PDFs thanks to our powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine.
CSV, Excel, Spreadsheets
- Send spreadsheets in your favorite format and they will automatically be parsed, extracted and consolidated.
- Safely retrieve and parse email attachments as well, including zipped attachments.
- Supports most document formats including .txt, .html, .rtf, .doc, .docx and .xml.
- Download and parse a web page from a URL in a document.
- Send documents in Text or HTML format from any Zapier-connected app to Parseur.
Via Power Automate
- Send documents from any Microsoft Power Automate connected app (including Microsoft Exchange and Outlook) to Parseur.
Via Make (formerly Integromat)
- Send content from any Make-connected app to Parseur.
Via direct upload
- Manually upload documents straight in the app.
Via our API
- Send documents in Text, HTML or binary format via our API.
State-of-the-art parsing tool
Extract any kind of data from your documents. Transform data from multiple sources into a consolidated dataset in no time.
The best OCR software
- Reliably extract text from your documents thanks to our powerful OCR software.
As easy as Point & Click
- With our template-based extraction engine, teach Parseur what to extract by pointing and clicking the data you want in a sample document.
- With Zonal OCR, convert documents to structured data by visually selecting data zones to capture on a sample document.
- With Dynamic OCR, easily extract text from fields that move horizontally, vertically or change size from one document to the next.
Automatic layout detection
- Do you have documents from multiple sources and with different layouts? Create a template for each layout and Parseur will automatically pick the right template every time.
Built-in library of templates
- Leverage our built-in library of templates to automatically parse documents such as Food orders, Real Estate leads, Job Applications, Google Alerts.
Tables and repetitive structures
- Extract data from tables and other repetitive blocks of text in just a few clicks. Great to extract individual items from an online order for example.
- Extract additional metadata such as full content, date and time received, subject, filename, recipient's email address, sender's email address.
- Data in documents comes in all shapes and sizes. Normalize parsed data from various sources like numbers, dates, names and addresses into a consistent format.
Advanced post processing Pro plan
- Write post processing code to perform advanced manipulations of your parsed data.
Your data where you need it, instantly
Export your parsed data automatically and in real-time to thousands of applications and automate your business.
To Google Sheets
- See your data updated automatically in a Google Sheets spreadsheet. This is simplest integration to quickly get access to your parsed data.
- Zapier interconnects thousands of applications together. Send your parsed data in real-time to any applications with Zapier.
To Microsoft Power Automate
- Power Automate allows deep integrations with the Microsoft ecosystem. Send your extracted data in real-time to Power Automate.
- With Make (formerly Integromat), create complex multi-step automation workflows in a few clicks. Send data processed by Parseur to Make in real-time.
- Webhooks are the standard for exchanging real-time information between applications. Send data extracted from your documents to your own applications using webhooks.
- Getswift is a software that streamlines delivery business. Automatically create a new delivery job in GetSwift every time an document is processed.
- Manually download your data as Excel, CSV or JSON directly from the app at any time.
And so many more!
- Parseur can send data to virtually any application, instantly. Check out our integrations page to learn more about all Parseur export strategies.
Full control on your data
Parseur will process the data how you instruct it to. You own your data and remain in control on how it should be handled.
- Parseur is cloud-based and works in your web browser. Access your data from anywhere, at any time. No download or installation required.
- Enjoy total control over the workflow. Track the progress of each document's processing. Update a template and re-run parsing in a click.
- Get a notification by email or via a webhook when a document fails to parse or when you reach your monthly quota.
Custom data retention policy
- Set a retention policy to automatically delete documents from Parseur's servers after a set number of days.
Logs and Auditing
- Access detailed logs for every step of the parsing process for each document. Use the advanced search filters to quickly find a document.
Control via our API
- Manage your mailboxes, templates, documents and account via our API.
- Parseur is built for heavy-duty use. Our data processing pipeline can process thousands of documents per minute and send data almost instantly.
- Parseur uses best-in-class security practices to keep user data secure: stringent access control, SSL encryption, 24/7 monitoring.
Data hosted in the EU
- Our servers are located in the European Union in a high-security facility with redundant uninterruptible power sources and high-speed network connectivity.
- We always handle your data responsibly and are fully compliant with the European Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We're here to help!
Let's make Parseur the perfect tool for you.
Using our Support Center
- Our Support Center will tell you everything you need to know to get the most out of Parseur.
- Once signed up, you can chat with our experienced team. The people you'll talk to have been with Parseur since the beginning and know the tool in and out.
Via our contact form
- For more detailed and specific questions, you can also contact us via our contact form.
On our suggestion box
- Visit our suggestion box page to suggest improvements, vote for existing ideas and see what's in the works. Help us build the tool you need!
Ask about our Enterprise plans
- Do you have specific requirements? Get in touch with our sales team and submit a quote request.