April 2017: Google Sheets export and other improvements
We have been hard at work this month again to improve Parseur based on your feedback.
We have deployed an update of Parseur that adds a couple of requested new features, as well as some other improvements and bug fixes.
Here are the list of changes in this month's update:
- Goggle Sheets export: Many of you requested it, it's now there! You can now have your data exported directly in any Google Sheets. Go to your parser and then click on Export for instructions on how to set it up. Of course Excel, CSV and JSON formats are still available. Check our detailed tutorial.
- Disable templates: you can now disable a template temporarily or permanently. It will remain available but won't be used to parse any data.
- Improved email parser engine: we're still making improvements under the hood to improve our email parser engine to be more accurate, reliable and fast. If you had noticed any parsing errors recently, we more than encourage you to try our newest version. For best results, we recommend deleting any old template that didn't give the expected results and create new ones.
- Improved display of document and template lists: listing emails or templates with long names now look better.
- Selection of text with special characters: selecting text containing special characters (like &, < or >) could result in a corrupted template. This is now fixed.
- Export data and documents in error: don't show documents with parsing errors in exported data.
That's all for this month, we are now slowly but surely walking into Spring (at least for us living in the northern hemisphere).