Convert email to Google Sheets
Extract data from emails to Google Spreadsheet
Parseur is a powerful email parser software that can extract text from your mails and attachments automatically. One of the simplest way to view your parsed data is to send it to a spreadsheet like Google Sheets.
For example, our users convert emails to a spreadsheet to:
- consolidate answers to a survey or web form
- track job applications candidates
- view consolidated Google Alerts reports
- track expenses from their parsed invoice data
Using Parseur together with Google Sheets, you get a very powerful and versatile combination to visualize your email data in a spreadsheet. Move away from manual copy/paste data entry and embrace a fully automated data extraction pipeline!
How this Email to Sheets integration works
- A new email or document is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information
- Then either:
- Use our native google sheets integration (data will be refreshed every hour or so)
- For real time data refresh, connect Parseur to you spreadsheet using either Zapier or Microsoft Flow.
What is Parseur?
Parseur is a powerful email parser software that can automatically extract text from emails, attachments and documents. Show Parseur the text you want to extract in a sample document. It will reliably then extract the same data from all similar documents. Learn more.
What is Google Sheets?
Google Sheets is the #1 online spreadsheet application. It features advanced data manipulation and collaborative features making the go-to solution for storing, analyzing and sharing tabular data in your company. Learn more.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a cloud automation tool that connects apps together. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Learn more.
What is MS Flow?
Microsoft Flow is a tool that integrates cloud-based apps and services so they interact with each other seamlessly. In particular Flow makes it easy to send, process and receive data from Microsoft applications (like Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, SQL Server etc.). Learn more.