Easy-to-use Point & Click template editor
Parseur is a powerful template-based data extraction platform. Showing Parseur what data to extract is as easy as highlighting the text blocks you want from a sample document. From then on, Parseur will extract the data from every similar document.
Wait. What is a template?
A parsing template is a visual representation of your document where you highlight data that needs to be extracted. Templates are easier to set up and maintain compared to using parsing rules like in other data extraction products.
Parsing documents with different layouts? No problem.
Very often, you must extract data from similar documents from various sources, each with a different layout. Parseur solves this simply and elegantly with multi-templates and auto-layout detection.
Multi-templates by default
- Create as many templates as you need in your mailbox, one per layout. There is no need to create separate mailboxes for documents with different layouts and complex routing rules to send the right document to the right mailbox.
Automatic layout detection
- When there are more than one template in a mailbox, Parseur will automatically pick the right one whenever a new document comes in. There is no need to set up anything to tell Parseur how to pick the correct layout; it will do it automatically!
Zero templates anyone?
Parseur has a built-in library of managed templates for specific industries. We call it zero-template parsing. Just send us your documents, and if we have a matching template, they will be processed automatically!
Supported industries include:
- Extract contact details from leads from major real estate providers around the world, including Zillow, StreetEasy, and Apartments.com.
- Parse email or PDF orders from most food ordering platforms, including Doordash, Grubhub, Toast, and Slice.
- Monitor your Google Alerts closely by exporting them to Google Sheets or any other application instantly and automatically.
- Extract data from email applications from LinkedIn or Indeed.
Hotels and short-stay bookings
- Parse booking confirmations from Airbnb, VRBO, and more.
Zonal and Dynamic OCR for ultimate data extraction
Parseur's advanced OCR capabilities combined with the power of Zonal and Dynamic OCR make it the best tool to automate data extraction from documents.
With Zonal OCR, extract text from fields that are at a fixed position on every similar document.
With Dynamic OCR, easily extract text from fields that move horizontally, vertically or change size from one document to the next.