Convert emails to Excel spreadsheet
Extract data from email to Excel
Parseur is a powerful email parser software that can extract text from your mails and attachments automatically. One of our most popular integration is to parse emails to Excel.
For example, some of our customers send emails data to Excel to:
- consolidate answers to a survey or web form
- track job applications candidates
- view consolidated Google Alerts reports
- export a backlog of emails from their mailbox
Using Parseur together with MS Excel, you get a very powerful and versatile combination to visualize your email data in a spreadsheet. Move away from manual copy/paste data entry and embrace a fully automated data extraction pipeline!
How this Email to Excel integration works
- A new email or document is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information
- Then either:
- Download the result file and open it in Excel or compatible (Open Office, Libre Office, Apple Numbers, etc.)
- Or, if you're using Excel Online or Excel 365, have the spreadsheet updated in real time
What is Parseur?
Parseur is a powerful email parser software that can automatically extract text from emails, attachments and documents. Show Parseur the text you want to extract in a sample document. It will reliably then extract the same data from all similar documents. Learn more.
What is Excel?
Microsoft Excel is the #1 spreadsheet application. Developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS, It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. Learn more.
What is MS Flow?
Microsoft Flow is a tool that integrates cloud-based apps and services so they interact with each other seamlessly. In particular Flow makes it easy to send, process and receive data from Microsoft applications (like Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, SQL Server etc.). Learn more.