Send email notifications to Slack channels
Real-time email notifications in Slack with Parseur
Slack is a great tool for team collaboration. And thanks to its open ecosystem, Slack can be the perfect platform to manage a business and stay up to date with all kind of notifications.
For example, some of our customers want to be able to get notifications in Slack, when they get a new booking, a new shipping order or a new alert from a monitoring system, etc.
If your notification volume is low and non-urgent, you can start by manually copying email notifications directly in your Slack channels. But manually copying full email notifications received by email into your Slack channel isn’t optimal:
- it can get overwhelming with long messages filling up your chat queue.
- it’s not an efficient use of your team’s time.
There is a better way!
The solution: use an email parser to automatically send notifications to Slack
Let Parseur automatically extract out the important data from email notifications. Parseur will then push the right parsed text to your Slack channel in real time where your team can take action on it.
How this Email to Slack integration works
- A new email notification is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information
- Parseur sends the data to Zapier
- Zapier formats the message sends it to your Slack Channel