How to integrate Uncanny Automator with Parseur?
I have 3 simple questions for you and the answer is either yes or no.
- Is your website built on WordPress?
- Do you have a contact form on the website?
- Do you receive leads through the contact form?
If you replied “Yes” to those questions, you came to the correct integration article.
With the integration of Parseur and Uncanny Automator, you can create an automated workflow that will send information received on the contact form to Parseur.
But, first what is Uncanny Automator?
Uncanny Automator is the next-gen no-code automation for WordPress. It integrates with 130+ applications and can create advanced automation within minutes.
It has a free version that includes 100 triggers and actions and the pro plan starts at $149/year.
What will you need to integrate Parseur and Uncanny Automator?
- A Parseur account
- A Webhook URL
- An Uncanny Automator account
How to automate your WordPress site?
- Install the WordPress plugin on your website using this link
- Follow the instructions and activate the plugin on your website.
How to create a recipe in Uncanny Automator?
- Click on “add new” and choose the correct recipe. There are 2 types of recipes you can create to build the workflow; logged-in recipes and recipes for everyone. For this article, we’ll choose logged-in recipes.
- Similar to Zapier, Uncanny Automator has both triggers and actions. In order for the recipe to work, you need to select at least one trigger and action.
How to connect Parseur and Uncanny Automator?
First, we are going to use incoming Webhooks as a trigger to send data to Zapier.
Incoming Webhook triggers
This trigger will generate a Webhook URL, which you can copy and paste into Parseur.
Note: This trigger is available only on the Pro plan.
- You can refer to the incoming webhook trigger documentation for the steps. You can also send a JSON array with outgoing Webhooks.
Once you've added the Webhook URL into the Parseur app, Parseur will be able to retrieve the data from Uncanny Automator and create a document.
It might look like a long process, but those steps are done only once. It will run automatically and smoothly afterward.
What is Parseur?
Parseur is a powerful document processing software to extract text from emails, PDFs and documents and automate your workflow. All Parseur features.
What is Uncanny Automator?
Uncanny Automator is the next-gen no-code automation for WordPress. It integrates with 130+ applications and can create advanced automation within minutes. More about Uncanny Automator.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a cloud automation tool that connects apps together. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.