Update Pipedrive with information received by email
Send text extracted from emails like leads or deals to Pipedrive using Parseur
Pipedrive keeps all of your deals and sales contact information in one place. Parseur can extract text from your emails automatically. Bringing the two together, you can automatically add or update deals or leads to Pipedrive with text extracted from email. It'll free you up from the copy/paste treadmill, and let you focus on closing those deals!
For example, some of our customers send email notifications data to Pipedrive to:
- create a lead: for example after a lead registers on their website or via a web form
- update a deal: for example when a lead uses their quote request form
- create an activity: for example when a lead interacts with their website
- and more!
Using Parseur you can extract text from any email and send it to your Pipedrive funnel in real time as perfectly structured data. You can stop manually copying and pasting emails into your sales funnel, saving you time and improving your business automation.
How this Email to Pipedrive integration works
- A new email notification is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information and sends the data to Zapier
- Zapier sends the data to your Pipedrive account
What you will need
To use this integration you will need:
What is Parseur?
Parseur is a powerful email parser software to automatically extract text from emails, attachments and documents and automate your workflow. See Parseur features.
What is Pipedrive?
Pipedrive is a sales CRM built for minimum input and maximum output. Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. More about Pipedrive.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a cloud automation tool that connects apps together. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.