Email to Trello: creating cards from emails, automatically
Create Trello cards with text extracted from emails using Parseur
Trello offers a great virtual board for managing and collaborating on projects. Parseur is a popular email parsing platform that can extract text automatically from any of your mails. Bringing the two together, you can automatically create a custom card in Trello every time you receive a specific email. It’ll free you up from the boring copy/paste routine and let you focus on your project activities!
For example, some of our customers want to be able to create a new card in Trello when:
- They receive a contact or quote request by email from a form on their website
- They made a sale from their Etsy/eBay/Amazon shop, and they now need to fulfill it
- They received an email notification from their monitoring systems that they have to investigate
If your email notification volume is low and non-urgent, you can start by manually copying email notifications directly in your Trello board. But why spend time doing boring work when you can have it done automatically?** The time you save can be used to grow your business... or to just leave work early ;-)**
How this Email to Trello integration works
- A new email notification is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information
- Parseur sends the data to Zapier
- Zapier creates a new card on your Trello board
What is Parseur?
Parseur is a powerful email parser software that can automatically extract text from emails, attachments and documents. Show Parseur the text you want to extract in a sample document. It will reliably then extract the same data from all similar documents. Learn more.
What is Trello?
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process. Learn more.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a cloud automation tool that connects apps together. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Learn more.