Feed leads received by email to ActiveCampaign
Send contact details extracted from mails to ActiveCampaign using Parseur
ActiveCampaign is a prime solution to manage your email campaigns. Parseur can extract text from any of your mails. Bringing the two together, you can automatically feed your campaigns with lead details extracted from emails. It’ll free you up from the boring copy/paste routine and let you focus on your marketing activities!
For example, some of our customers send email data to feed their ActiveCampaign with leads:
- sent via their website or via a web form
- consolidated from a third party lead generation service
- received from a side channel such as their e-commerce shop
Using Parseur, you can extract text from any email and send it to your ActiveCampign solution in real time as perfectly structured lead data. Stop manually copying and pasting lead information and take your marketing campaign to the next level. The time you save can be used to turn those leads into customers!
How this Email to ActiveCampaign integration works
- A new email containing lead details is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information and sends the data to Zapier
- Zapier sends the data to your ActiveCampaign campaign
What you will need
To use this integration you will need:
- A Parseur account with a configured mailbox
- An ActiveCampaign account
- A Zapier account with a Zap between Parseur and ActiveCampaign set up
What is Parseur?
Parseur is a powerful document processing software to extract text from emails, PDFs and documents and automate your workflow. All Parseur features.
What is ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign is a Marketing and Sales CRM that goes beyond email marketing using marketing automation. More about ActiveCampaign.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a cloud automation tool that connects apps together. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.