Import contacts received by email to MailChimp
Extract contact details from email body and import into MailChimp as subscribers
MailChimp is the leading Email Marketing platform. Parseur is a popular email parser solution to extract text from your emails automatically in just a few clicks. Bringing the two together, you can automatically add a subscriber to your MailChimp campaign every time you receive a lead by email.
For example, some of our customers feed emails to MailChimp to:
- create a subscriber after a user registers on their website or via a web form
- add a new campaign subscriber when a customer makes a purchase
- create a subscriber when they receive a new lead from a lead generation platform
Using Parseur you can extract text from any email and send it to MailChimp in real time as perfectly structured data. You can stop manually copying and pasting subscriber details into your mailing list, saving you time to spend on your Marketing efforts!.
How this Email to MailChimp integration works
- A new email notification is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information and sends the data to Zapier
- Zapier adds a subscriber to your MailChimp campaign
What you will need
To use this integration you will need:
What is Parseur?
Parseur is a powerful email parser software to automatically extract text from emails, attachments and documents and automate your workflow. See Parseur features.
What is MailChimp?
MailChimp is the world's largest marketing automation platform. Millions of customers, from small e-commerce shops to big online retailers, use MailChimp to express themselves to the world. More about MailChimp.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a cloud automation tool that connects apps together. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.