Do you receive many leads and inquiries via email from different real estate platforms such as Zillow, Trulia, HotPads etc.? Do you which you could automatically extract lead information from real estate emails and send it to your CRM? Well, you can! Let’s see how Parseur can parse and extract real estate leads from any real estate platform or website and send it anywhere you want.
New! Ready-made Real Estate email parser to automatically extract real estate leads from emails
We are now able to extract data from real estate emails automatically for a wide range of real estate providers like Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, PremierAgent and many more. With this feature that we call “ready-made parser”, just create a mailbox in Parseur and forward your emails to it. If the email is from one of our supported providers, we’ll parse it automatically for you using one of our stock templates! If your provider isn’t recognised, just create your own template as described further down in this article. Alternatively, you can contact us and we’ll consider adding it to the list.
The key to real estate leads generation is visibility
An experienced realtor will tell you that even if you have the most coveted listings and beautiful homes for sale, you’ll have a hard time finding a buyer if you can’t make it visible to them. In fact, the key to lead generation in real estate is to get your listing as visible as possible to the largest pool of potential buyers.
What that means is that you want to get your listings out on every single relevant platform:
- Your own website so that you can advertise you listing to your current leads
- Country wide real estate brokers like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Realtor (Canada), RightMove (UK), Real Estate (India), SeLoger (France), Funda (the Netherlands), Idealista (Spain) etc.
- Local real estate listings: many broker aggregators are dedicated to a region or city (e.g. StreetEasy for New York City)
- Classify ads websites like Craiglist, Ebay or Oodle
With great visibility comes great volumetry
So you have your listings up on several websites and the leads are starting to flow in. Great!
Oh, but wait, soon enough you end up overwhelmed by a constant flow of inquiries and spend more time manually copying and pasting leads into your CRM than actually pursuing those leads and closing deals. What’s more, you are at risk of missing leads just because you cannot keep up with the inbound flow of emails in your inbox.
Usually at that point, one of three things can happen:
- You decide to scale down the number of platforms you’re are advertising your real estate listings on. Your number of leads goes down, your sales go down. Maybe not the best solution.
- You hire additional staff to cope with the workload. New staff spend their days in copying and pasting data from your mailbox to your Lead tracking tool. Job is totally uninteresting, your costs are rising and so is the staff turn over. Maybe not the best solution.
- You decide to investigate how you could automate the feeding of your real estate email leads into your CRM. You end up reading this article. We caught your interest. Read on!
Automatically extract you real estate leads and inquiries from emails with Parseur
This is where Parseur can help. Parseur is an email parser service that extracts and exports information in emails to any application. Our customers are using Parseur to automatically extract data from their real estate lead notifications and export it their CRM (like PipeDrive, HighRise or Zoho CRM), Google Sheets or their database like SQL Server.
With Parseur, you can effectively centralize all your real estate inquiries from any broker and feed them into a streamlined lead management workflow.
Let’s see how that works. Here is an example of a Tour Request inquiry email from Zillow for a Rental:
That email contains all lead information you need:
- Lead Name
- Phone Number
- Preferred visit times
- Property Address
- Details about rental
- Rental Price
With Parseur you can consolidate leads from different brokers by creating templates. A template tells Parseur where to find the data in the email. Each template will be used to extract data from a specific broker (Zillow, Realtor, CraigList etc.). This way you centralize all your leads in a single parser and send the consolidated data to your application.
Want to see the details of how it works? Let’s do this!
Diving in: how to aggregate your real estate inquiries with Parseur?
First, create a Parseur account. You’ll get started on our free forever plan.
Then, create a new mailbox, forward a sample email and point & click the data you are interested in. While creating your first mailbox, you will be guided through every step thanks to our interactive tutorial. For more information, we have also written an extensive article on how to setup your Parseur mailbox. For best results, it is recommended that you do this on a desktop computer and not on your mobile.
Once completed, you should get a template similar to the one below:
Now, for every similar email you send, Parseur will automatically parse and extract the information you highlighted!
Result example with the Zillow email:
|address||1300 Columbia Rd NW, Washington, DC 20009|
|details||Studio, 1.0 ba, 400 sqft|
|preferred time||Tomorrow – afternoon|
And, as mentioned above, if you want to handle different real estate listing sites, just forward emails for each of them and keep creating new templates. Parseur will tell you when it can’t parse an email using existing templates and will asks you to create a new template for it.
Send your real estate leads and inquiries where they belong
The last step is to decide where you want to export your leads data to.
You have several options:
- Automatically export your data in Google Sheet: the spreadsheet will be automatically updated every time a new email is processed, you won’t have to do anything!
- Automatically export your data in real time to the CRM application or database of your choice using our Zapier integration
Parseur can leverage Zapier to send parsed email data and automatically create:
- Pipedrive deals and people
- Highrise deals and contacts
- Zoho CRM leads and contacts (premium)
- Follow Up Boss inquiries
- Realvolve contacts
- Agent Legend prospects
- LionDesk CRM contacts
- Mojo contact-to-call task
- Real Geeks leads
- Brivity leads
- LeadSimple leads
- BookingSync inquiries, contacts and bookings
- RealScout clients
- Wise Agent CRM leads
- zipForm Plus contacts
- SweepBright leads
- Pro Agent Solutions contacts
- …and so many more! Check out our Zapier page.
That’s it ! You now have created your custom email parser to track real estate leads centrally!