Extract Real Estate leads with an email parser
Do you receive many leads and inquiries via email from different real estate platforms such as Zillow, Trulia, HotPads etc.? Do you wish you could automatically extract lead information from real estate emails and send it to your CRM? Well, you can! Let's see how Parseur can parse and extract real estate leads from any real estate platform or website and send it anywhere you want.
A successful realtor strategy
An experienced realtor will tell you that even if you have the most coveted listings and beautiful homes for sale, you'll have a hard time finding a buyer if you can't make them visible to them. In fact, the key to lead generation in real estate is to get your listing as visible as possible to the largest pool of potential buyers.
What that means is that you want to get your listings out on every single relevant platform:
- Your own website so that you can advertise your listing to your current leads
- Country wide real estate brokers like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Realtor (Canada), RightMove (UK), Real Estate (India), SeLoger (France), Funda (the Netherlands), Idealista (Spain) etc.
- Local real estate listings: many broker aggregators are dedicated to a region or city (e.g. StreetEasy for New York City)
- Classify ads websites like Craiglist, Ebay or Oodle
So you have your listings up on several websites and the leads are starting to flow in? Great!
Oh, but wait, soon enough you end up overwhelmed by a constant flow of inquiries and spend more time manually copying and pasting leads into your CRM than actually pursuing those leads and closing deals. What's more, you are at risk of missing leads just because you cannot keep up with the inbound flow of emails in your inbox.
Usually at that point, one of three things will happen:
- You decide to scale down the number of platforms you are advertising your real estate listings on. Your number of leads goes down, your sales go down. Maybe not the best solution.
- You hire additional staff to cope with the workload. New staff spend their days in copying and pasting data from your mailbox to your lead tracking tool. Job is totally uninteresting, your costs are rising and so is the staff turn over. Maybe not the best solution.
- You decide to investigate how you could automate sending your real estate email leads into your CRM. You end up reading this article. We caught your interest. Read on!
Automatically extract you real estate leads from emails
This is where Parseur can help. Parseur is an email parser service that extracts and exports information in emails to any application. Our customers are using Parseur to automatically extract data from their real estate lead notifications and export it their CRM (like PipeDrive, Zoho CRM), Google Sheets or their own in-house app.
With Parseur, you can effectively centralize all your real estate inquiries from any broker and feed them into a streamlined lead management workflow.
What's more, Parseur comes with out-of-the-box support for most real estate platforms such as:
- Naked Apartments
- Street Easy
- ... and many more!
Let’s see how that works. Here is an example of a Tour Request inquiry email from Zillow for a Rental:
That email contains all lead information you need:
- Lead Name
- Phone Number
- Preferred visit times
- Property Address
- Details about rental
- Rental Price
With Parseur you can consolidate leads from different brokers by creating templates. A template tells Parseur where to find the data in the email. Each template will be used to extract data from a specific broker (Zillow, Realtor, CraigList etc.). This way you centralize all your leads in a single parser and send the consolidated data to your application.
Aggregate your real estate inquiries with Parseur
First, create a Parseur account. You’ll get started on our free forever plan.
Create a mailbox and make sure to choose "Real estate leads" when prompted for the mailbox type.
Then, forward a sample email. If Parseur knows the email format, it will be processed automatically.
If it doesn't recognize your email, Parseur will ask you to create a template for that type of emails. Creating a template, just point & click the data you are interested in.
While creating your first mailbox, you will be guided through every step thanks to our interactive tutorial. For more information, we have also written an extensive article on how to set up your Parseur mailbox.
Once completed, you should get a template similar to the one below:
Now, for every similar email you send, Parseur will automatically parse and extract the information you highlighted!
Result example with the Zillow email:
|details||Studio, 1.0 ba, 400 sqft|
|preferred time||Tomorrow - afternoon|
If you want to handle different real estate listing sites, just forward emails for each of them and keep creating new templates. Parseur will tell you when it can’t parse an email using existing templates and will asks you to create a new template for it.
Export your real estate lead data to your CRM
The last step is to decide where you want to export your leads data to.
You have several options:
- Automatically export your data in Google Sheet: the spreadsheet will be automatically updated every time a new email is processed, you won’t have to do anything!
- Automatically export your data in real time to the CRM application or database of your choice using our Zapier integration
Parseur can leverage Zapier to send parsed email data and automatically create:
- Pipedrive deals and people
- Highrise deals and contacts
- Zoho CRM leads and contacts
- Follow Up Boss inquiries
- Realvolve contacts
- Agent Legend prospects
- LionDesk CRM contacts
- Mojo contact-to-call task
- Real Geeks leads
- Brivity leads
- LeadSimple leads
- BookingSync inquiries, contacts and bookings
- RealScout clients
- Wise Agent CRM leads
- zipForm Plus contacts
- SweepBright leads
- Pro Agent Solutions contacts
- ...and so many more! Check out our Zapier page.
That’s it ! You now have created your custom email parser to track real estate leads centrally!