Parse emails to a PostgreSQL database
Parse and extract email content into PostgreSQL using Parseur
Do you have a huge backlog of emails containing business data? Do you receive a daily stream of emails with data that you need to feed to your app?
Build a database of your emails automatically with Parseur. Send your emails to Parseur to parse the content, extract the relevant data and add that data as rows in your Postgre table. It’s an easy way to feed your own in-house application with specific data coming by email.
For example, some of our customers send emails to PostgreSQL to:
- track and manage customer inquiries
- log events such as server monitoring, health checks, networking audits or incidents
- consolidate their leads contacts into a single repository
Using Parseur you can extract text from any email and send it to your Postgres DB in real time as perfectly structured data. You can stop manually copying and pasting emails, relying on human labor to do so, which will save you time and improve your business automation.
How this Email to PostgreSQL integration works
- A new email notification is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information and sends the data to Zapier
- Zapier sends the data to your PostgreSQL database