Parse emails to a MySQL database
Parse and extract email content into MySQL using Parseur
Build a database of your emails automatically with Parseur. Send your important emails to Parseur to parse the content, extract the specific data you need and add that data as rows in a MySQL table. It’s an easy way to feed your own in-house apps with specific data coming by email.
For example, some of our customers send emails to MySQL to:
- track and manage customer inquiries
- log events such as server monitoring, health checks, networking audits or incidents
- consolidate their leads contacts into a single repository
Using Parseur you can extract text from any email and send it to your MySQL DB in real time as perfectly structured data. You can stop manually copying and pasting emails, relying on human labor to do so, which will save you time and improve your business automation.
How this Email to MySQL integration works
- A new email notification is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information and sends the data to Zapier
- Zapier sends the data to your MySQL database