View or Download emails as Excel
Extract text from emails and view the data in an Excel spreadsheet
Parseur is a powerful email parser software that can extract text from your mails and attachments automatically. One of our most popular integration is to view text extracted from emails in a spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel.
For example, some of our customers send emails data to Excel to:
- consolidate answers to a survey or webform
- track job applications candidates
- view consolidated Google Alerts reports
- export a backlog of emails from their mailbox
Using Parseur together with MS Excel, you get a very powerful and versatile combination to visualize your email data in a spreadsheet. Move away from manual copy/paste data entry and embrace a fully automated data extraction pipeline!
How this Email to Excel integration works
- A new email or document is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information
- Then either:
- Download the result file and open it in Excel or compatible (Open Office, Libre Office, Apple Numbers, etc.)
- Or, if you’re using Excel Online or Excel 365, have the spreadsheet updated in real time