Extract text from email and send to Microsoft Flow
Send data extracted from documents to any app using MS Flow
With Microsoft Flow, create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more.
Flow is packed with features to handle the most complex workflows:
- Connected to most Microsoft applications: Office, SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, SQL Server, Azure services, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics NAV
- Connected to hundreds more third party applications and services
- Multi-step workflows
- Approval workflows (workflow gets on hold until somebody reviews and approves the request)
- Conditional workflows based on business data or logic
- Data transformations (compose, join, select, filter etc.)
With Parseur, you can automatically extract text from emails, attachments and documents and send it to Microsoft Flow.
For example, many of our customers send emails data to MS Flow to:
- Create an item in a SharePoint List from data received by email
- Add information to Dynamics CRM from lead mails
- Send emails from an Outlook mailbox to Parseur for text extraction
- Trigger complex workflows based on data received by email
- And, more generally, skip the manual step of copying and pasting text from emails into their applications
Using Parseur together with Flow you can extract text from emails and send it anywhere in a perfectly formatted and structured way. Whenever an email comes in with business data, Parseur can extract the data and send it to your Flow in real time. You can stop manually copying and pasting emails into your apps, saving you time and improving your business automation.
How this Email to MS Flow integration works
- A new email notification is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information and sends the data to Microsoft Flow
- Flow executes the custom workflow, formats the data and sends it to any connected application