Update Microsoft Dynamics CRM with data received by email
Send text extracted from emails like leads or contacts to Dynamics 365 CRM using Parseur
Microsoft Dynamics is a jack-of-all-trades CRM that allows you to manage all aspects of your company in a familiar Microsoft environment. Parseur is a popular email parsing solution to extract text from your emails automatically in just a few clicks. Bringing the two together, you can automatically create or update leads in Dynamics 365 using text extracted from emails.
For example, some of our customers send email data to Microsoft Dynamics to:
- create a lead after it registers on their website or via a webform
- update a lead when a it sends a support request via email
- add a contact after customer makes a purchase
Using Parseur you can extract text from any email and send it to your Dynamics dashboard in real time as perfectly structured data. You can stop manually copying and pasting emails into your CRM, saving you time and improving your business automation.
How this Email to Microsoft Dynamics integration works
- A new email notification is received in your Parseur mailbox
- Parseur extracts the relevant information and sends the data to Zapier
- Zapier sends the data to your Dynamics CRM account